Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

SML Week 1 Day 2

                                                                          
Bonus Activity: Special Meals

Back in the 1800s, most Māori ate a simple diet. They ate foods that they could
catch in the water (eg. fish) or grow on the land (eg. kumara). They did not
have access to a supermarket to buy food for their meals! Speaking of meals,
what is your favourite meal? Mine is wood-fired pizza. Yum!


As you all can see Butter Chicken is my most favourite meal. Even so today
I just had Butter chicken before I went to my baby brothers last day at
kindergarten. The reason why I like Butter Chicken so much is because
there’s is rice which you can mix with the butter chicken, So delicious.
With the pizza bread (That's what I call it) it is even more delicious.

Sorry I do not know how to make butter chicken.

BONUS POINTS: 8



3 comments:

  1. Hi Loto,

    My name is Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Summer Learning Journey. I see that you have given a very in depth answer to the activity. Great! And good on ya for posting consistently so far!

    Cheers,
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Loto
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    Well done wtht his tsk. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Loto, this is one of my favourite meals too!

    What ingredients do you think are in a butter chicken?

    Do you have yours spicy?

    I like to have mine with a piece of naan bread, preferably garlic. It makes it even nicer! Curries are great in winter.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.