Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

SLJ Week 1 Day 3

Day 3: It’s All in the Family


Activity 1: The More, the Merrier?


In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an
average of seven to nine children.  Imagine that you were a child in the
1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us ow you would feel. Would you enjoy being a
member of such a large family? Why or why not?


I would be happy to be living in a big family which I am right now. The
reason why is because, If your just a child or two you will not have that much
support and even so no that much fun. But when you have siblings you have all the
support you need. It doesn’t matter if you get angry at each other but the one thing that
stays with you forever is, always having each others back. Also  you can have much
more fun playing together. I will never be this happy having all my brothers, family
and friends supporting me. I’m very happy living my life with all my family.


victorian family.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hey Loto
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    What wonderful work you have done here. What will you love to have in common with your family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loto,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been doing so well with these posts. Well done!

    Wow! What a great post! It's awesome that you like living in a big family. They do offer lots of support and you always have someone to talk to.

    I have 6 people in my family at the moment and that's big enough for me! How many people do you have in your family?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.