Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Bonus Activity - Day 7

Bonus Activity - Day 7


Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?

  1. I’ve really learning lots of things throughout the Journey.

     2. The thing I really like about the trip was, the fun events and the challenges.

  3.The things I didn’t like was getting lost in the forest. That was the worst   situation I've been in.

     4.Also I was surprised that I've made it this far.


Throughout this Journey, I’ve really learned a lot of things around the world. Im also proud of myself for making it this far. I never knew I was going to make it this far but I DID!! I been looking at some other blogs and I was shocked they made it too!! I am very very happy about my work and other students too. This was the best Winter Learning journey I’ve ever participated in. I can’t wait for the next Journey, Rachel. Don't forget to keep Zealand beautiful.

Also big thanks to Rachel and her crew!!!

#Keep New Zealand beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Loto,

    We are thrilled that you enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme! We had a great time blogging with you and can't wait to come to Glenbrae next week to celebrate all of the students who blogged so hard over the holidays.

    See you soon!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.