Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Winter learning Journey - Activity 1 - Day 5

Activity 1 - Day 5

Activity 1: After a few hours in the car, you, your group and Curious Kiwi arrive at your first stop – The Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve. It is a beautiful, regional park located at the base of the Southern Alps. You and your group get out of the van and follow Curious Kiwi. He is going to lead you on a short walk through the park. As you start walking, you notice a really cool looking tree on the side of the trail and you stop to take a closer look. When you turn back, the group (and Curious Kiwi) is nowhere to be found. Eek! You are all alone in the middle of a strange forest. For this activity write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. Please be sure to include lots of details about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest…


So I was walking and I saw this nice really looking tree. I was about to walk pass the tree, until the group was ahead of me. I turned around and then went to The tree. When I finished gazing into the tree I turned around and they were nowhere in my sight. “Curious kiwi!!” I shouted. Where are you, help!!! After the screaming and shouting I heard strange sounds coming from the tree and the bushes. My heart was pounding and it felt like I was in a dream until I fainted. I fell straight to the ground hitting my head on the tree. When I woke up I looked all the way on the other side of the Island and saw curious kiwi and the group. I was shocked and frightened. I tried to single them but they were far far away from where I was. “Wait, wouldn’t Curious kiwi remember about me I said to myself. Well, looks like I have to catch up to them. Hours past and finally I think I saw Curious kiwi but, it was not. It was Just a normal kiwi. Then I decided to go wait at the car, but the time I reach there, The car and the group has already taken off without me. So I walked and walked and walked again until I see them parking the car at a restaurant. I ran to them and then I started a short argument. But at the end I was safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Loto,

    Phew! I am so glad to read that you eventually made your way back to the car and that you got home safely.

    Awesome story, Loto.

    Keep up the great work!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.