Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Inquiry roadshow

Today of the 2nd of july 2015 my school glenbrae had our inquiry roadshow. The classes was room 1,4,5,7,8,9 and room 10. Inquiry roadshow means when everybody go into a big space like a hall. They put down what they have done on a table. We shared what we learned though out the term. During the presentation i got my presentation. It was about Abel Tasman.

People been looking at my work and saying that they want more information. Abel Tasman named a place called Abel Tasman because that was the first place he found. If you want more information click the like below. I went to look at the other classes presentation. But the one I liked most was from room ten. They had slime.


Image Sources Abel Tasman


We get to touch the slime. My hands was all dirty and slimey. It was fun.
I enjoyed when people said my work was the best.
The best presentation was room ten of couse.
Here is the pictures my teacher took.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.