Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Holidays

In the holiday it takes 2 weeks,
When the sun shine’s to you, you get red cheeks.
My holiday been very awesome,
Because I saw a possum,
He was crawling around my house
Trying to find a mouse
He was so hungry
That he ate my undies.
In the holidays I look up to the sky,
It was wet and cold while the birds fly by.


The concrete was full of puddles, it was all yuck
While people walk over it. It went splash, splosh
When the rain was coming down. The rain drops
Went on my roof, grass and onto the ground.


Holidays
Holidays are yellow sun shining bright.
They taste like chocolate with strawberry in my
mouth.
They smell like of freedom from my heart.
They look like angels jumping up and down
It sound’s like laughter of kids having fun.
It feels like everybody is flying
Holidays
By: Loto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.