Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Holiday recount

                  Holiday recount

On the 19 April 2015 I, my family, and my cousin Baba Had a big day.

At the starting of the day on 19 April 2015 we kids and family and my cousin were having fun. Then Baba said we should play a game. So he decided to play cod for real life. Cod means call of duty. We all got a stick and pretended it was guns. Before we started a call came on the phone. We rushed inside to get it. When we picked it up, Baba’s dad asked if he wants to sleep here for one day, and he said YES!!! When we woke up the next morning Baba,s mum and dad came to pick him up. He got his clothes ready and when he brush his teeth he got his stuff and went.

On the 18 April 2015 we went to xtreme bowling. We were excited to go there. When we got there we saw heaps of games. After a while my mum got some bowling shoes for me and my brothers. When we got to the bowling center we started to bowl. I saw my friend Danny and when we got to the bowling center Danny left with her Aunty.My brother Sam came first. But i came last. I didn’t win but i had lots of fun. It was late and we were tired. My dad was tired to but we put music to stay awake.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.