Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Going to the pools (Holiday)

Going to the pools

Guess what I did in the holidays. I went to GI pools. I went to the GI pools because it was a hot, bright but foggy day. I went on saturday with my Mum, Dad and my younger siblings.

First I got my swimming gear ready. Then we set off  to GI pools. Next we went into the toilet and got changed. We ran into the pools. At last we were swimming, then I saw my friend Pelenise. We played together. It was fun with Pelenise.

After that we got a ball. We were playing with it in the water. We threw it around and even sat on it. It was hard to sit on it under the water. When I tried to sit on it, it floated  back up to the surface.

But it came to an end. I had to go. I said later to Pelenise. I had an awesome time. I was feeling tired and cold. I was happy through my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.