Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

My writting work

This year, I am grateful for, three things.  That I was lucky to be in the rugby league team, that at school we get free milk and for me learning how to cook eggs. Also i want to achieve being the top academic boy in room 7.


I took part in rugby league for my school. I had achieve being the waterboy. I want to achieve to be the best player in rugby league.


At school we get free milk, Monday to Friday. I like to drink milk because it gives me calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12. It is healthy for kids, mum and dad. You can drink milk any time of the year.


So at home I learned how to cook eggs for my family. I am grateful for my mum
helping me how to cook them. “Yum”.


For my work that I do at class is I want to be the top academic boy in room 7. By going up 3 or 2 level’s. I am grateful for all the things that i participate like rugby league team, that at school we get free milk and for me learning how to cook eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.