Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2015

A long day


A long day

In the morning I got up and got ready to go shopping. But before I went shopping I had to get a list and write down the things we need. After that I gave it to my mum. She added a bit more stuff on the list. She had a shower than I had a shower.

But the best thing for her that day was the Pak“n”save rang my mum and said you are our lucky winner today”. My mum was so happy she got ready fast, so did I. The Pak”n”save also said that she will win $500 dollars. She was amazed.

So my mum and I went to Pak”n”save. We got the money. We were so happy. After we went shopping we went home. We took all the stuff that we buyed from the shop. But that wasn’t the end of our journey. When we took the stuff inside, my brother Sam needed to get all his stuff ready for camp.

So we went back to the shops tried to look for his camp stuff. We found nothing except his shoes and his pajamas. I wanted a new bag. So my mum got me and my younger brother a new bag. We came back home with just does things.
After a while I had a very nice sleep. I woke up because my brothers were playing hide“n”seek. I was tired so i looked out the window to see other people having fun. I went to go to the toilet, but at the corner off my eyes, I saw my cousin in his dad’s car. I was excited. I quickly went to the toilet and then i ran to say hi. We had lots of fun together.

He was gonna go so I said “bye”. My cousin had no idea what I was talking about. He said “I’m having a sleepover. Didn’t you know”. I said “nope”. I was happy that he was going to have a sleepover. But he’s not going to be here for long. He’s going to stay for one week.

So this came to the end of our journey. We all had fun. We had a long day.

The
     End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.