Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

A Special Time With Family.

A special time with family.


I had a very awesome time with my family. On the school holidays my family and i went to my village, Tonga. We didn’t walk there, we didn’t drove there but we flew there in a airplane. We went there to meet others families that i don't know.


First we landed. We didn’t crash. We landed safely. When we got out of the humongous plane we saw people waiting for me and my family. My mum said that there are our Uncle, Aunties, and cousins. I was shy when I got to meet them. But after two days we got to know each other.


Next we meet other Uncle, Aunties, and cousins. I was brave. I saw my cousin from New Zealand at tonga. It was amazing. I told my Parents why did all tongan people came to tonga”. My parents said, because we have to meet other families we know”.


Afterwards we went to a place called bounce and beyond. It had heaps of food and heaps of bouncey castles. I was very satisfied. My mum forgot to tell me something. My mum said we didn’t come just to meet families, we came to see our great, great grandpas and nanas”. They were very old. They are nearly 100 years old. So we kiss them and went to head back to New Zealand. I was crying. But I had lots of fun.

The lesson I learned was to always meet people from your family, and don’t forget to remember your grandpas and nanas too.
I used this writing rubic for my writing. It helped me alot. So if you have a rubic use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.