Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Writing

WALT: use conjunctions to extend sentences.
SC: use conjunctions to add more detail to an idea.

I agree that your actions speaks louder than your words. Because when you talk its just 7% of your words, I will explain how you talk.

When you promise someone that you're going to help them with your homework  and they don't, that shows that you are not using their action.
Can you see the picture, that's how your action speaks. You can do it now if you want to.
If someone says that your words a louder then you body language they're wrong. Everybody can do that but make sure that you use some of your words to. Do you want to know how your action speaks louder than your words.

Property- If i come back from school and i just threw my jacket on the ground and step on it I have to  pick it up before my mum takes it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.