Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Learning new concepts in class (Social Studies)

At the start of Social Studies today (01/08/2019) we were instructed to abandon
the electronics for we were going to use or brain and to also talk in groups.
First we were told to warm up our brain by memorising the 7 key concepts about
the government. Secondly me and my partner volunteer to present the words that
we had to remember. It was a bit hard to memorise the 7 words but it was a
win-win situation because we exercised our brain. After that we were shown
each meaning of the 7 words we were told. We again had to memorise all the
meaning to the words and later on present it. Again, me and my partner volunteered
to present to the class the meaning of a certain word. It was very challenging
because we had little time to memorise these words. My partner and I
were trying to remember and fortunately we did it.


Some of the new words I learned was:

  • Laws - A rule or set of rules
  • Member of parliament - A person who has been elected by the people
  • in a particular to electorate

  • Rights - something we are entitled to
  • Electorate - is a voting district
  • Political party - an organised party

1 comment:

  1. Nice summary Loto. What did you enjoy the most about todays lesson ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.