Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

(Social Studies) Presentation

(Social Studies) Presentation


Today (11/04/2019) my class and I had to present what country or origin
we had done for our presentation. My buddy was the famous Aumau and
the topic we did was India. The things I need to work on for talking is to
talk more louder, make more sense and also look towards the audience.


For what I need to work on for listening is to watch the person in the front
and to understand what they say. I need to listen, stay quiet and also learn
something new.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Loto, while you are a soft spoken person, you are also very capable of presenting before an audience. I have seen this many times. Keep practising and you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.