Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Our Rugby Game

Our Rugby Game

Hey guys… this saturday (9/7/16) I had a rugby game. I was playing with my brother Saia and rugby mates. We were Playing against ponsonby keas. When my brother and I went to our game on saturday we started training for about an hour before we started. We saw the other team. “They look tough” my brother said quietly. We were training about tackling and passing. We got split. Forwards goes to our coach, and backs goes with the other coaches. When we did all of that we did a team run together. It’s when we get forwards and backs together pretending to play. Time was up. We had to start our game. We kicked off. First the other team caught the ball but we tackled him and the ball fell out of his hands. I quickly jumped on the ball and placed it back to our side. “Turn over” the coach said. My teammate got the ball and score a try. On the first half we won. The second half we went much more harder. We got 3 tries on the second half and the first half. It was a tough half but that was okay because we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We were very very happy. But the player of the day had to go to someone, and that someone was oliva. He is a great tackler and a awesome kid.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.