Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross Country practise

Cross Country practise.

On a normal day we decided to have cross country practise instead of the normal fitness we do, because we have to be prepared for cross country. We had cross country practice on the Glenbrae School’s big, green, flat field.
Before we ran, we had a quick warm up. We stretched our leg muscles so we can run a bit faster. After listening to the instructions, we were off to a good start. The girls had to go first. They had taken off…

The boys finished their warm up so they went to run. The boys took off as well after the girls. Our teacher said “You jog from the start and when you're nearly at the end you can sprint”. So some people did that.

We had to run two laps around the big, shiny, green field. But the only problem was the field was muddy. We all finished running around the field. Everybody was exhausted and I was too. The next time I run on that field  I’m going to jog first and conserve my energy for when I will need it at the end.

I found it difficult running without stopping and I found it easier to jog.
I think I need to get more fit for the Cross Country race.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.