Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

My Dad's A Jogger

My Dad's A Jogger / Fiction book

Story by: Trevor Wilson
Illustration by: Richard Hait

One sunshiny, morning my dad went for a jog. His friend saw him and jogged with him. They both were trying to get fit. They ran to work and ran back. While they were running back they saw a dog. They dog start running with them but they fought the dog was trying to get them. They ran to the garage. There both were huffing and puffing and breathing a lot faster then before. The dog was near the gate huffing and puffing as well. “Go back home dog”. The dog was sad as it ran back home.

Next day my dad went jogging again. They put on there shoes and started running. They saw a girl running very fast. My dad and his friend start running their fastest but they didn’t catch up. My dad and his friend came back to the garage. As again they were huffing and puffing. “I ran so hard I am fit now”. “ You can mow the lawn now” said mum. “I think i'm not fit.

By: Loto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.