Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

3 way conference day

3 way conference day

Today I woke up at 7:00am ready for school. I woke up my brothers to get ready. I got my toothbrush and went to the bathroom. After that I jumped into my school clothes and had breakfast. When we finished, we left to school saying goodbye to my mum, dad, grandpa and also my grandma.

At school we learned about water pollution, air pollution and also sustainability about the environment. We also had maths and writing. Sadly we had to finish school at 1:00pm but, it was because we had 3 way conference.

When my brothers and I walked back home we got changed into different clothes. Straight after we got changed we went to 3 way conference. These are the time when we start our 3 way conference (parent interview).

3 way conference times:

Brother - Saia - 1:45
Me - Loto - 2:15
Brother - Bailey - 2:45
Brother - Mason - 3:45

Today my day was quite busy. But awesome at the same time. What I learned at 3 way conference was that, to keep working hard to achieve my national standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.