Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

My Brothers Birthday!!!

MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY!!!

On the 29/9/2016 it was my brothers birthday Bailey. Before Baileys birthday, Bailey was very excited and he couldn't sleep. He was up all night on my netbook waiting until tomorrow (29/9/16). While he was on my netbook watching Ben and Holly's little kingdom he slowly and quietly was falling asleep. He just fell on my netbook and started snoring quietly. I took my netbook away slowly then he almost woke up. But he didn't. When it was his birthday my mum and I woke up around 10:00 when everybody was still sleeping. So we quickly got into the van and away we go. We went to check if the cheese cake shop was open. Yass!!! i shouted. It was open. So what we got was cake, pizza, chicken, chop sue and some kumara. We got back home probably at 12:36 (Dont know) and they all were still sleeping. My mum and I woke up every one but Bailey. When he walked into the living room we all sang the happy birthday song. He felt very old but he was only 6. Sorry. We were all stuffed after all does things we ate. We had a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.