Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Loto_SuperPower Poem

SUPER HERO POEM
My superpower is to have strength.

I am _____Fast__________, _______Strong_____, _____and cool._____
(three adjectives using alliteration)

If I could, I would _____Help people and fight for justice. ____________________
(action)
_______________________________________
(simile of that action)
People would see me and ___Be like there gonna fan’t.
(action)
because____I zoom past them

With my SUPER power, I am ____Hlepful to others
(metaphor)
I'm as ______Strong______________as can be.
(adjective)

When I use the SUPER powers within me.



1 comment:

  1. Hi loto i love your blog are about Loto_SuperPower Poem your friend want happy of your _SuperPower Poem.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.