Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

My Reflection


This year I did my learning with Mrs Parker and Mrs Raj in a netbook classroom using Google Drive.

Having a netbook made it easier to work in class because I can search stuff that I want to
learn.

This year I learned my division and timetables. It was hard but I managed to make it.

I did research on planets like neptune and pluto.

The thing I enjoyed learning about the most was planets, because I get to know more about it.

I still want to learn more about planets, because they might be useful one day.

The class trip I enjoyed most this year was going to stardome, because they taught us about the planets, the moon, the milky way and the tilt of the earth which causes the seasons.
I am proud of the way I learn and be kind to others.

Next year I am going to be more good and listen more. I want to study about diseases so I can be prepared if it comes, and I want to learn how to stop the diseases.

                 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Loto, you've set yourself some good goals for next year. All the best with your learning.
    Mrs Parker

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.